Simple but colorful Valentine's Day Makeup.
For this look I used the Lime Crime, Jeffree Star and Too Faced Products.
A classic look with a bit of warmer nude colors.
For this makeup look, I used the Jeffree Star Liquid Lipstick in the shade "Doll Parts" and for the eyes and eyebrows, I used only KIKO Milano products.
Purple tones smokey eyes with a little of peachy eyeshadow and the "I'm royalty" Jeffree Star Liquid Lipstick.
Model: Annika Smolny
"OUT OF AFRICA" themed shooting.
I organized the outfit and did her nails, hair, and make-up all in brown tones.
For this look, I used the Too Faced "Sweet Peach" eyeshadow palette and the awesome "I'm royalty" Jeffree Star Liquid Lipstick.
Elegant Smokey Eyes with soft shades and a nude foundation, lips, and face finish.
DRAMATIC SMOKEY EYES
- MORPHE X JACLYN HILL Palette
- Kat Von D - Tattoo Liner
- Jeffree Star Cosmetics - Skin Frost Pro Palette
- Jeffree Star Cosmetics - Doll Parts (Liquid Lipstick)
- Urban Decay - Naked Skin Concealer & Liquid Foundation
- Urban Decay - All Nighter (Makeup Setting Spray)
- Urban Decay - Eyeshadow Primer Potion Original
- KIKO Milano - Smart Blush #0
- KIKO Milano - Extensions Effect Mascara
- KIKO Milano - Skin Tone (Face Base)
- KIKO Milano - Everlasting Colour Precision Lip Liner #09
- Velour Lashes - Strip Down
- NYX Professional Makeup - Highlight & Contour Pro Palette
I chose her outfit and did her makeup, hair, and nails.
For this makeup I only used Kiko Milano Cosmetics.
~ Don't EVER be afraid to show off your true colours! ✨
Used eyeshadows were from @kikomilano
For the eyeliner I used from @glitterinjections the injection in shade "Mary Jane".
For the face I used from the primer - fixing spray products of @urbandecaycosmetics.
Black/green smokey cat eyes with natural face and lips finish.
Only used Kiko Milano Cosmetic products.
Soft makeup tones with a little bit of classic drama in her eyes.